Wednesday 24 April 2013

Percona Server 5.5.30 with TokuDB for MySQL

Percona Server with TokuDB for MySQL

Percona Server with TokuDB

I was excited to see that TokuDB for MySQL from Tokutek is now open source. I believe this is a great technology and it was a significant restriction on the adoption when it was distributed only in a binary format with a proprietary license.

So I went and built Percona Server 5.5.30 with TokuDB?s storage engine. This is an experimental build and I am just going to play with it. The build procedure is somewhat complicated and confusing and this stage, so I want to share it with the entire MySQL community in case you want to try it out for yourselves.

It?s available from our TESTING download area. The source code used to build this binary is in the same directory.

The post Percona Server 5.5.30 with TokuDB for MySQL appeared first on MySQL Performance Blog.

crawled from : Mysqlperformanceblog

No comments:

Post a Comment